- The first service in Luton took place on 27 June 2002, for a very special reason. A family expressed the desire to have their children baptised in the New Apostolic Church. This request was complied with, and members from London Central Congregation, together with family members and friends share in this momentous event.
- The congregation has grown steadily, and the sacrifices of many brothers and sisters in faith has contributed to a vibrant and lively congregation.
- Recently, the congregation was relocated to the historic market town of Hitchin, which is approximately a 12 minute drive from Luton. Henceforth, the congregation is now known as Hitchin congregation.
- This transition closes off one chapter, and commences another in the history of the congregation.
- This congregation will primarily still serve all our members living north of the M25.